How to activate a network version protected with HASP HL Net dongle?
HASP HL Net key
- Download from zsoil.com/downloads/HASPUserSetup.exe and install drivers for HASP HL protection key.
Please note that HASP network dongle uses TCP/UDP port 1947 for local (LAN only) communication.This port must not be blocked in order for a station to access the network license.
- Run the ZSoil Protection Manager (Search for ZSoil Protection Manager 2023 or it can be found under Program Files\ZSoil\Tools v2023\ZPrtMngr)
- Choose the Hardware (HASP key is required) protection type and check Network flag
- Enter password provided by GeoDev Sàrl/ZSoil and press “Activate HASP key“
- Close ZSoil Protection Manager with OK button
- Status of the HASP key is monitored by the Sentinel Admin Control Center which can be accessed by entering http://localhost:1947 in a web browser.